The second edition of Venice City Solutions 2030 will focus on the role of local and regional governments in creating active citizenship, and how the SDGs can facilitate this process in close cooperation with social and economic stakeholders, communities and civil society.
This year the organizers want to bring partners together to find responses to the following pressing questions:
- How can Agenda 2030 help creating citizenship?
- How can the SDGs help local governments to communicate better with their citizens, in times when citizens feel less and less connected with their institutions?
- How can local governments bring their citizens on-board to contribute to SDG implementation?
- How can local governments mobilize the local economic and social stakeholders to accelerate SDG implementation?
- How can local governments make sure their youngest citizens are committed to an Agenda designed for the world we live in?
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.