When: 4-8 March 2019
Where: The Hague, Netherlands
Apply by: 21 January 2019
This course will help you:
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of local authorities in managing large movements of refugees and migrants;
- Discuss the linkages between local migration challenges, the national context, and global trends as well as legal and institutional frameworks;
- Recognise the importance of investing in social cohesion in all aspects of the local response to migration and displacement;
- Describe different approaches to support local authorities in planning for migration and displacement;
- Develop approaches to strengthen service delivery in an inclusive manner;
The course targets policy- and decision-makers at different levels of government, development practitioners, NGOs and researchers who work to implement local policies for refugees and migrants.
For more information, please follow the link.