When: 17-28 June, 2019
Where: The Hague, Netherlands
Apply by: 3 May 2019
This course will help you:
- Examine the cross-cutting nature of corruption and its impact on social and economic development and the rule of law;
- Assess corruption vulnerabilities in governance institutions and processes;
- Learn about innovative instruments related to integrity and anti-corruption, and analyse how these instruments can be employed to work in your organisation/country;
- Engage with governments, civil society and private sector leaders to develop and implement integrity and anti-corruption policies and programmes with a view to achieving sustainable and equitable development;
- Support integrity and anti-corruption initiatives and agencies in locally appropriate ways;
- Learn from the experiences of the experts, as well as your fellow participants, and expand your professional network in the field of integrity and anti-corruption.
After this course, you will receive a professional certificate of completion from The Hague Academy for Local Governance.
This course is intended for consultants and professionals working for; government, international organisations or NGOs and who are involved in anti-corruption, transparency and accountability processes in relation to development and governance.
For more information and to register, please follow the link.