When: 10-19 July, 2017
Where: United Nations Headquarters, New York
The High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development, the United Nations central platform for follow-up and review of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable development and the Sustainable Development Goals, provides for the full and effective participation of all States Members of the United Nations and members of specialized agencies.
The meeting, convened under the auspices of the Economic and Social Council, will be held 10-19 July, 2017, in New York.
The theme will be Eradicating poverty and promoting prosperity in a changing world. The set of goals to be reviewed in depth will be the following, including Goal 17:
- Goal 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Goal 2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Goal 3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Goal 9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Goal 14. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
More information about the meeting is available here.