When: 28 August – 1 September 2017
Where: Bled, Slovenija
The Summer Course 2017 on Taxation and Development, organised by the Policy Research Center in cooperation with its partners, is developed to provide in depth analyses of current taxation issues relevant in the development agenda in different countries and continents.
The Course is intended for professionals working in national and international development agencies, NGOs, journalists, policy advisers, advisers to ministers and members of parliaments, policy makers as well as researchers active in research and development.
The program will review in detail and will also provide space for in depth discussions between trainers and participants on the following topics and tax development agendas:
- Mobilization of Domestic Resources;
- Local and Property Taxation;
- Extractive Industry Taxation;
- International Taxation including recent development related to outcomes of BEPS project and EU Tax Developments;
- Transparency Initiatives including public CbCR initiative.